Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just call me Sabotagey McSaboteur.

Well hello! Surely you can guess the topic of this blog post from the title! My little sabotage demons have come to haunt me this week. Well, I think they've been haunting me for a couple of weeks but this week they have dug their heels in and refused to budge.

I've decided it's the pressure I put on myself. I basically assumed I'd lose weight at the same rate as last time I did Cohens and therefore had target dates and weights accordingly. As soon as I missed one, my demons came out. I'm also really close to my first goal weight and putting myself under pressure to lose extra so that I can relax for my Dad's birthday weekend and I think the pressure has beaten me.

So - I'm changing tactics. I'm going to maintain for 2 weeks. Yep that's right - I'm not going to try to lose ANY weight for 10 days. I just hope that I don't put on much over Dad's weekend. I've just lost 6.6 kg in 4 weeks, so I'm going to stabilise and then start again when I get back from Adelaide and weigh in on Monday Feb 13th for a new start date. Then I am going to do 2 weeks on plan - no excuses and no deviations whatsoever. After that I will reevaluate my next step.

Wish me luck!

M. x

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing that you have already lost that much weight, Mel! You are a phenomenal, sexy woman. Never forget that. xx

    ReplyDelete